India's 1st Wine Information Center by Red Grapes at India's 1st Wine park at Vinchur town, Nashik valley (Grape and Wine capital of India)
Following are the highlighted activities at Wine Information Center.
- Wine Education - We conduct grape to glass session which includes winery visit, various wine tastings by wine expert and a documentary on wine on projector, certificate for students.
- India's largest Indian wine collection - Wine information center is a collective work for Indian wine industry were wineries participate for wine promotion hence making it India's largest wine collection for tasting and purchasing at factory prices.
- Wine Events - Through out the year various wine events take place at wine park and major cities in India, with the only intention of giving wine lovers the wine experience and promotion for wineries. Grape stomping, wedding at wineries, conference / meeting at wineries are getting very popular.
- Winery visit and tasting - After detail wine course at Wine Information Center we take you to small scale and large scale wineries for visit and tasting their wines, were you see the magic happen (wine making)
- Wine and Food - Wine and food pairing.
- Purchase wines at factory (winery) / discount price - India's largest Indian Wine collection.
- 2 wine tastings for - 50 rs
- Enjoy food and wine at WIC
- Grape to Glass session ( wine movie + indian wine industry presentation + professional wine tastings + winery visits + certificate ) - 200 rs per person
Camping stay at Wine Information Center.
Price - 499 rs per person (Incl. Tax)
Child below 3 year - No charge. / College tours - staff complimentary.
Price includes -
1. Camping stay
2. Dinner (veg)
3. Morning breakfast
ADD ONS (price per person)
- Grape to glass session - 200 rs per person (4 wine tastings + winery visiting fees + wine ppt by expert + certificate for students)
- Add non veg to your existing meal - 100 rs per person
- BBQ set up with hot coal and tools - 150 rs per unit
- Grape stomping (on availability) - 250 rs per person
- High tea on arrival - 50 rs per person
Check in - Post 4:30 pm Day 1
Check out - Pre 10 am Day 2
Check in and out time can also be considered at your preference, but you will have to notify us in advance.
Clean and separate toilets and bathrooms for gents and ladies. / Imported tents from France.
Please fill the Wine tour camping form provided below.
Address - Wine information center, AM 28, Vinchur wine park, MIDC, Nashik, Maharashtra, India. 422305
Road - Highway - 45 kms from Nashik city towards Aurangabad. (Nashik - Aurangabad Highway) /
Railway - Nearest railway station is Lasalgaon 10kms, Niphad 25kms, Manmad 35kms, Nashik 45kms, Shirdi 40kms.
Airport - Shirdi 40kms, Aurangabad 140kms
Contact - 9970113040 / 9404985727 / 9970384525
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Seminar / Conference / Meetings for Companies.
Christmas Event / Grape stomping / Camping / Food
Wine information center is a loved venue for birthday celebration in Nashik
Corporate events at Wine information center
Mehendi program held at Wine information center by Red Grapes at wine park, vinchur, Nashik.
26th Jan Republic day celebration at Wine information center by Red Grapes at Wine park, Vinchur, Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Water fall at Wine information center by Red Grapes at wine park
Ducks and pets at Wine information center by Red Grapes at wine park